This is Recipe No. 1 in our 3 Ways with Sweet Corn.
Here’s a delicious way to cook sweet corn. Steve is the expert at this and gets it just right! Accompanies barbeque chicken, lamb or pork or as we do, with a Thai barbeque meal. Finger lickin’ good!
INGREDIENTS Serves 4-6
2 cobs sweet corn, trimmed of husks
1-2 teaspoons softened butter
- Rub each cob with butter. Sprinkle with salt.
- Char grill on the barbeque grill over naked flame on medium heat.
- Cook slowly to soften the corn.
- And keep turning to char the cobs all over.
- This will take about 15 minutes on medium flame.
This recipe uses Tasmanian local seasonal ingredients.