Currently unavailable. Please refer to the Cooking Class Timetable.
Teaching you and your family valuable lifelong skills in the kitchen.
- Want to learn to cook fresh seasonal food for you and your family?
- Do you need help in improving your cooking skills?
- Are you frustrated, time challenged and need inspiration?
- Do you lack confidence to experiment?
- Do you need to change your diet for improved health?
Everyone needs to be able to cook and feed themselves well for good health and well-being.
Sylvia can help you!
Whether you are a man or woman, young or old, Sylvia is dedicated and passionate about teaching you skills that last a lifetime, and guiding you to gain the confidence you need to cook creatively and eat well using fresh local seasonal produce.
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
Sylvia brings food and cooking education into your own home – she comes to you.
One-on-one hands-on tuition in private cooking classes where you need it most, in your own kitchen.
You will learn valuable lifelong skills which can be passed on to your children and grandchildren.
You will learn fundamental cooking skills and benefit from her unique teaching methodology.
You will learn through a comprehensive program of basics and progress through to a level you are comfortable with.
If you are struggling and find cooking a chore, or lack the skills and confidence to experiment and need inspiration, Sylvia can help you.
What you can expect
- FREE Consultation – initial 1 hour in your own kitchen to help you asses your needs and your goals.
- Kitchen and Pantry Evaluation – to look at what you currently have and use in the kitchen.
- Personalised program of classes in your own home to suit you, your needs, your lifestyle, dietary requirements and learning speed.
- Costs are dependent on the number of classes you wish to undertake in a program. It’s not as expensive as you might think, and the benefits are lifelong.
If you want help in the kitchen and to invest in lifelong and life changing skills. Gain confidence and inspiration that are personally satisfying. Improve your quality of life to a new level of good health, enjoyment and happiness, then Sylvia’s One-on-one Cooking Coaching in your home is for you!
Book your FREE consultation today and let Sylvia become your personal Cooking Coach
Don’t be shy. Be brave. Ask Sylvia for help. It could be one of the best things you could do for yourself and your family.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my sessions with Sylvia. Her professionalism, attention to detail and extreme knowledge of food, has placed me in a good position to increase my creativity in the kitchen and think outside the square when organizing family meals.
Once a mundane task, she has reassured me and encouraged me to not be bored by the task of cooking but to embrace the challenge and enjoy everything about it.
Your food philosophy, what you teach and the way you make it look so easy to prepare and cook wholesome food (that is good for you) is just wonderful. I know you have inspired me through the cooking classes I have attended. You gave me the confidence to try cooking many things I once would not have dreamed of attempting, and most importantly to follow my instincts.
I now can cook with fresh and seasonal food.
Thanks so much Sylvia.
Sylvia’s No. 1 Secret Tip for You
One of the best investments you can make is in a set of quality scales. Not to weigh yourself – but to weigh the amount of food you feed yourself. Portion control is not only the secret to a profitable restaurant – but also the secret to healthy eating and enjoyment.